Oil on canvas, 30” x 25”, signed and dated lower right ‘A Muller-Ury 1931’. The frame bears a label for the Newcomb-Maclin Co., New York.
Private Collection, Rochester, New York, U.S.A.
The description quite reasonably matches that of a painting exhibited at Muller-Ury’s solo exhibition at Wildenstein & Co., Inc., 19, East 64th Street, New York, April 20th – May 4th, 1937 as No. 36.
Apparently in the possession of the current owner’s family since the 1940s.